'Tis a tribute to Chau (you guys probably know him as Miao), the man who links one song from YouTube and calls it a day.

Lame attempt by PETA to raise animal cruelty awareness but is probably gonna get sued by Nintendo

Teaching Potato How To Play LoL



What's up guys so as of late I have been uploading a lot (and I mean A LOT) of LoL videos on youtube. Due to the concern of you guys getting bored of just watching me with my regular Tryndamere, Master Yi, Xin Zhao, Veigar. I have decided to teach a very special somebody how to play LoL! Yes I know, amazing right? Who would be this somebody you ask? You should already know, yes!! It's everybody's favorite guy wearing sunglasses and a cape! It's...*Drum roll*... Potato!!! That was quite sudden was it not? Well it was to me myself. Now that you guys pretty much know the situation I shall explain certain events (including events that have nothing to do with LoL) without further adue.



First of all the main purpose of the "Teaching Potato How To Play LoL" series is to of course teach Potato how to play LoL. It is also so the PaintPotato staff can have time to chill and play video games together.(Stress relief) Doing this series is also beneficial to the original LoL series I'm doing as well. Why you ask? Due to me starting to play LoL not long ago I do not have many champions nor am I skilled with many of them. This series with Potato can certainly improve my skills as well as help me gain IP points to buy even more champions for more fun times.

Now now..... Speaking of collaborations I will be doing quite a few with another commentator like myself on Youtube. Since this is what I consider top-secret information I shall not leak any of it. I'm looking forward to do this collaboration with *************** so look forward to it! P.S. The game we will be playing is Spiral Knights. Alright guys that's it for now I'll see you guys next time!(Or in the videos) Peace!

-GyroBox

0 comments:

Post a Comment