'Tis a tribute to Chau (you guys probably know him as Miao), the man who links one song from YouTube and calls it a day.

Lame attempt by PETA to raise animal cruelty awareness but is probably gonna get sued by Nintendo

If we were all like Chau #4

Okay, here's the extra video for today to make up for the one I missed yesterday. But before I start talking about anything, here's a little back story. The song from #3 was from a Japanese drama called 'Tumbling'. No, I'm not homosexual and no, I do not get aroused by men in tights doing gymnastics. The reason why I DID watch that show was because a guy called 'Nishijima Takahiro' was in it. Now who the fucking hell is that? He's from a not very well known band called 'AAA' and I've grown to like them simply because once I got lost in a fucking foreign airport by myself , shitting my pants like crazy and while doing so, I just happened to be listening to AAA. Long story short, I like this band because I listened to them while shitting my pants. Here's one of their songs or whatever.
Cheers~ Deo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment