'Tis a tribute to Chau (you guys probably know him as Miao), the man who links one song from YouTube and calls it a day.

Lame attempt by PETA to raise animal cruelty awareness but is probably gonna get sued by Nintendo

Vocaloid

 

       HARRO PEOPLE~ It sure has been a while since I've posted heh? I'm sure you people missed meh. Song of the "day" is "ふれふれ粉雪", or you could say "Fure Fure Koyuki". In english, that means falling falling snow. Of course you people right now are going now "LOL WTF WITH THAT ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS", well guess what? You hurt my feelings..... Well back on topic now, the singer is Kagamine Len if you didn't notice by now, and the plot(yes there is one) is kind of like Len breaking up with this girl( im guessing that's Rin), than he goes outside in the snow and starts to cry and stuff. Sad face indeed people
 

let me guess, I'm the red face in there and you people are the yellow faces... YOU HURT MY FEELINGS AGAIN!
-Miao

0 comments:

Post a Comment