'Tis a tribute to Chau (you guys probably know him as Miao), the man who links one song from YouTube and calls it a day.

Lame attempt by PETA to raise animal cruelty awareness but is probably gonna get sued by Nintendo

GUESS WHO'S A LAZY ASS

<I'm apparently to fucking lazy to do that>
I am. Yeah, that's right. I'm so fucking lazy that I can't even bother to link one song from YouTube and call it a day. I'm fucking lazier than Chau now. Fuck. Well. This message is to all of you people out there who follow this blog, despite how terrible and under-constructed it is. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Or the top. Whichever one is more fucking important. I've heard people say it either way. I don't fucking know which one is the right one though. So I'll just thank you from the middle of my heart. Although I know virtually next to no people actually come to read this blog, if there's even one of you out there, luv ya. I fucking love your guts. Hopefully, as long as I at least put a bit of effort into this blog, it'll grow into a bigger community. Everyone else who doesn't read this is a fucking pansy though. They're ignorant ball sack lickers and deserve to have a huge cup of shut the fuck up stuffed up their ass.
P.S. I just realized that because the length of my "If we were all like Chau" posts are way too fucking short, people won't bother to actually click the link to the actually page of the fucking post, more or less all the views that I've gotten on those posts don't actually count for shit. Well fuck. Wasted my life posting stuff without getting any views. FUCKING FUCK. I QUIT.

Cheers~ Deo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment