'Tis a tribute to Chau (you guys probably know him as Miao), the man who links one song from YouTube and calls it a day.

Lame attempt by PETA to raise animal cruelty awareness but is probably gonna get sued by Nintendo

If we were all like Chau #12


Guys, I'm sorry. There's a reason why I haven't updated this site for 4 days in a row AGAIN. It's because I feel like doing it and I don't give a flying fuck about any of your well beings. Hurrr. Jk. But the first part is true. I'm a lazy fuck and you all know that. So without further adieu, here's the song. I'm pretty sure it's the third song I've shown you guys from the Kagerou Project series. This one has little children dying over and over again so you disgusting and twisted sadistic psychopaths will enjoy this. But looking past the pictures and animations, the song is pretty good overall.
Cheers~ Deo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment