'Tis a tribute to Chau (you guys probably know him as Miao), the man who links one song from YouTube and calls it a day.

Lame attempt by PETA to raise animal cruelty awareness but is probably gonna get sued by Nintendo

League Of Legends Collaboration With Taka


  What's up guys its been a while Since I've posted on Paint Potato so I finally decided to post something that might interest you. As the title says, I have done a collaboration with Taka from KujyouGaming the other day and started rendering the video as soon as we were done recording. Unfortunately Taka's gaming footage was lost due to Fraps having unknown problems so he could not upload his gaming footage. You can watch my video for the same chat I had with Taka, just different gameplay. Alright guys I'll leave it at that today, keep in mind that I will start working on the second part of my Killing Floor Preview/Guide ; Stay tuned for that as well. That's about it for today guys. Peace!

-GyroBox

0 comments:

Post a Comment